The aim of education is to grow children into productive citizens that use their knowledge, talents, and learned skills to sustain themselves and help others while pushing the human race forward in areas of equality, equity, and harmony.
- Education gives us the ability to differentiate between what is right and wrong, what is immoral and moral & what is just and unjust.
- Education gives a person hope to solve the problems humanity faces today.
- Education gives you the power to question anything wrong.
- Education helps you learn the right way to execute yourself and behave positively.
- Education helps you find the truth and it forces you to think in different aspects.
- Proper education removes ill beliefs.
- It makes you more aware and confident.